Our fixed‑length bridge uses our patented weld‑free MakeABridge® design to quickly cross obstacles and move light vehicles and supplies.
Strong and light
- High-strength aluminum alloy construction using 6005A-T6, 6061-T6, AA357-T6
- Suited to extreme cold, aluminum does not crack at low temperatures
- Available in spans from 20′ to 60′ (6.1 m to 18.3 m)
- Vehicular load of up to 2,510 lb (1,140 kg)
- Lighter and easier to install than competitive steel products
- Requires a minimum of four soldiers with basic tools
- Typical 59′ 5″ (18.1 m) bridge assembles in less than 90 minutes by 8 soldiers
- Horizontal launching system enables installation without heavy machinery
- Step-by-step assembly and installation instructions from site preparation to bridge launching
- Ships in a standard container that can be transported by truck, boat, or helicopter
- Uses standard off-the-shelf components
- Delivered to anywhere in North America in 2 to 3 weeks (4 to 6 weeks anywhere worldwide)
The LVTB-1811 lightweight bridge is built to your specifications for length, width, and load by our professional engineers.
Expertise you can count on for lightweight bridges
The LVTB-1811 lightweight bridge is made of high-strength yet lightweight aluminum alloy components, engineered to maximize load-bearing capacity with minimal structural weight. And because it is made of aluminum, the light vehicle tactical bridge is resistant to corrosion and requires no maintenance.
Faster emergency response
The LVTB-1811 lightweight bridge is a bridge in a box. It is efficiently delivered and transported in a container and can be easily assembled fast without specialized labor—key advantages for emergency preparedness.
Engineered with experience
In addition to the hundreds of structural extruded aluminum projects we’ve designed and built, we also have numerous awards under our belt. Our patented weld-free MakeABridge® system, which makes the LVTB-1811 lightweight bridge a snap to put together, has earned an award from the Extrusion Technology Foundation’s Design Competition Award in the structural category.
Backed by 2-year limited warranty on aluminum against material failure, defects, and corrosion
Military and Emergency Bridges
In high-stress situations, every minute counts. That’s why you need an experienced partner on your side streamlining every detail—from weight, to ease of assembly, to transport. Our services include full engineering, technical support, and manufacturing at our plant in Canada.See our Services
Want more details? Download our technical information about our products. And feel free to contact us with any questions!
Other ProductsSee all
Download your resource
"*" indicates required fields