Our adjustable-length bridge uses our patented weld-free MakeABridge® system for ultra-fast installation without heavy machinery.
Bridge in a box
- Compact and mobile light vehicle tactical bridge, with choice of color
- Ships in a standard container that can be transported by truck, boat, or helicopter
- Container designed to protect components during transport and arranged for easy access once at destination
- Includes expandable custom trailer to streamline transport of components using a utility task vehicle
- Lighter and easier to install than competitive steel products
- Requires a dozen people with basic tools
- 6-module bridge assembles in 4 hours by 13 soldiers
- Horizontal launching system enables installation without heavy machinery
- Step-by-step assembly and installation instructions from site preparation to bridge launching
- Designed specifically for NATO side-by-side UTV
- Vehicular load of 5,000 lb (2,268 kg) – 3 axles
- High-strength alloy construction using 6005A-T6, 6061-T6, AA357-T6
- Suited to extreme cold, aluminum does not crack at low temperatures
The LVTB-2418 modular bridge consists of up to 6 sections, allowing the length to be adjusted to the size of the obstacle to cross. Each assembled section be easily transported by a NATO vehicle using the included expandable custom trailer.
Expertise you can count on for modular bridges
Because our patented weld-free MakeABridge® system uses standard off-the-shelf components, it can be delivered anywhere in North America in 2 to 3 weeks (or 4 to 6 weeks worldwide).
Durable and lightweight aluminum
The LVTB-2418 modular bridge is made of high-strength yet lightweight aluminum alloy components, engineered to maximize load-bearing capacity with minimal
structural weight. And because it is made of aluminum, the light vehicle tactical bridge is resistant to corrosion and requires no maintenance.
Read more about why aluminum is the material of choice for our light vehicle tactical bridges in this article featured in Light Metal Age.
The LVTB-2418 modular bridge is efficiently delivered in a container and can be easily assembled in just 4 hours with basic tools and no heavy machinery, enabling first responders to quickly traverse uneven terrain and save lives after natural disasters. Thanks to this innovation, it was awarded 1st place in the Architectural/Structural category at the 2022 Aluminum Extrusion Design Competition, organized by the Extrusion Technology Foundation.
Our in-house metallurgical engineers use their advanced metal expertise to verify material and weld strength for state-of-the-art aluminum fusion welding.
Customized area for storing tools
Backed by 2-year limited warranty on aluminum against material failure, defects, and corrosion
Military and Emergency Bridges
In high-stress situations, every minute counts. That’s why you need an experienced partner on your side streamlining every detail—from weight, to ease of assembly, to transport. Our services include full engineering, technical support, and manufacturing at our plant in Canada.See our Services
Want more details? Download our technical information about our products. And feel free to contact us with any questions!
Other ProductsSee all
Download your resource
"*" indicates required fields