Our high-performance, non-invasive floating breakwaters protect your coastline and vessels without compromising the environment.
- Breakthrough floating system design works with nature to dissipate waves and protect marine life
- Floating wave attenuators are ideal for a new construction or a renovation project
- Our floating breakwaters are built tough for climate change using sustainable aluminum, withstanding winds up to 74 mph and waves up to 3 ft
- Our floating breakwaters provide the ultimate in durability and corrosion resistance using strong aluminum alloy 6061-T6, 6005A-T6 and 5083-H321 modules with a submerged steel or marine-grade aluminum frame and vinyl panels
Eco-friendly floating breakwaters
- Our floating wave attenuators do not obstruct water circulation and fish migration
- Our floating wave attenuators do not trap debris or cause biofouling buildup
Our aluminum floating wave attenuators deliver high performance thanks to their expertly designed features.
Expertise you can count on for floating wave attenuators
Environmental impact of floating wave attenuators
Traditional wave attenuators, with their stone rubble mounds or concrete slopes, require massive sub-surface soil foundations and have large ecological footprints that can obstruct water circulation and fish migration. Rubber tire wave attenuators can cause fouling growth and litter entrapment, and have instability, inadequate buoyancy and anchoring problems.
Floating breakwaters like the ones designed by MAADI Group successfully eliminate these adverse environmental effects. Throughout North America and the Caribbean, our breakthrough design works with nature to dissipate waves and remain unscathed.
Greater stability through custom aluminum extrusions
MAADI Group’s superior design and quality fabrication improves the performance and reliability of floating breakwaters by using custom aluminum extrusion that combines internal links with increased torsional rigidity and high section modulus.
Backed by 2-year limited warranty on aluminum against material failure, defects, and corrosion
We’re your partner for a job well done, no matter how much (or how little) of our expertise you need. Our services include full engineering, technical support and manufacture, planning, and installation.Our Services
Want more details? Download our technical information about our products. And feel free to contact us with any questions!
Download your resource
"*" indicates required fields