Bring your vision to life with our stunning custom marinas, optimized to increase your revenue.
Custom turnkey marinas
- Dedicated team making sure that your vision and needs are top of mind as we work alongside you
- Full-service design, planning, on-site installation, and safety and compliance inspection by our in-house professional engineers
- Optimized to boost your income based on usership and watercraft types
- Refined feel with high-quality materials and careful attention to details to add value to your project
- Wide range of options for customization, including hardwood or composite decking, concealed utility troughs, and non-marking fenders
- Modular floating docks offering flexibility to accommodate all types of boats, from small pleasure craft to mega yachts
- Wave attenuators that double as additional boat slips and dockage areas
- Lightweight aluminum gangways with non-slip finishing provide secure access to dock
Expertise you can count on for Marinas
Made with experience
We have over 15 years of experience designing and building turnkey marinas for the commercial maritime industry, including in the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean. Our unparalleled team of engineers designs custom marinas that deliver high performance and safety, even for the most complex project requirements.
Built to last
Our marine grade extruded aluminum alloy floating docks are robust and can easily withstand harsh weather and the constant flow of pedestrians and golf carts. And because our marinas are built with aluminum, they do not corrode and require no maintenance, resulting in significant savings over decades of use.
Safety and compliance
All of our design specifications meet local, regional, and national building codes and professional standards as required. All of our technical designs and calculations for our aluminum marine structures bear the seal of one of our professional engineers.
When quality, detail, and reliability matter, we’ve got you covered. We take full charge of your new custom marina from start to finish, including engineering, design, fabrication, installation, and inspection.See our Services
Want more details? Download our technical information about our products. And feel free to contact us with any questions!
Other ProductsSee all
Download your resource
"*" indicates required fields